COVID -19 CNRC
Visitor/Resident Fact Sheet
EXPECTATIONS while visiting a loved one here at Cayuga Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
- All visitors are encouraged to test prior to their visitation 3 days in advance.
- COVID-19 Vaccinations are encouraged. A copy will be requested if
- A facemask must be worn appropriately (covering both the nose and
mouth) at all times while visiting. You will be given a mask when completing
your screening if you do not have one.
- Visitors must always maintain social distancing during the visit. Hugging
and kissing is not allowed.
- Appropriate hand hygiene is expected of all visitors. Adequate supplies of
antibacterial hand sanitizer will be available.
- Visits will only occur in preplanned areas as designated by CNRC.
- Visits will be limited to two (2) guests at a time for a duration of no longer
- No food or drink will be allowed to be shared during the visit.
- Visitors under the age of 18, must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of
age or older
- No more than 20% of the residents shall have visits at any one time.
- Visitors may not leave the designated visiting area. CNRC staff will
transport the resident to and from the visiting area.
- At this time, visitation is strictly prohibited in resident rooms or care areas.
Per NY State DOH Health Advisory: If any visitor fails to adhere to the
established protocol, he/she/they will be prohibited from visiting for the
duration of the COVID-19 state declared public health emergency.
CNRC reserves the right to ensure these expectations are followed and
act upon them if not. Thank you for your understanding!
We hope you have an enjoyable visit!