COVID -19 CNRC
Visitor/Resident Fact Sheet
EXPECTATIONS while visiting a loved one here at Cayuga Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
- A face covering must be worn appropriately (covering both the nose and mouth) at all times while visiting. You will be given a mask when completing your screening.
- Visitors must always maintain social distancing during the visit. Hugging and kissing are not allowed.
- Appropriate hand hygiene is expected of all visitors. Adequate supplies of antibacterial hand sanitizer will be available.
- Visits will only occur in preplanned areas as designated by CNRC.
- Visits will be limited to two (2) guests at a time for a duration of no longer 30 minutes.
- No food or drink will be allowed to be shared during the visit.
- Visitors under the age of 18 year old are prohibited from visiting residents at this time.
- No more than 10% of the residents shall have visits at any one time.
- Visitors may not leave the designated visiting area. CNRC staff will transport the resident to and from the visiting area.
- At this time, visitation is strictly prohibited in resident rooms or care areas.
Per NY State DOH Health Advisory of July 10, 2020: If any visitor fails to adhere to the established protocol, he/she/they will be prohibited from visiting for the duration of the COVID-19 state declared public health emergency. CNRC reserves the right to ensure these expectations are followed and act upon them if not. Thank you for your understanding!
We hope you have an enjoyable visit!